Here's what I've been making (I'll warn you, it's not very exciting)
- Homemade tomato soup with barley
- White rice with various vegetables (sauteed or steamed)
- Smoothies (rice milk, frozen fruit, bananas, supplements)
- Lots of steamed asparagus
- Ummm, a batch or two of plain pasta?
Yep. This no-dairy, low-fat, vegetarian thing has sort of sapped my inspiration. But, I'm feeling freshly renewed to try it out. I just remembered that I have some vegan cookbooks (which is essentially what I'm doing), so I'm going to try those.
And this weekend, I'm going to make this:
- Pasta with Sauteed Asparagus and Balsamic Reduction and Romano Cheese
('cause I think I can handle a little pecorino-romano)