Friday, March 16, 2007

Has it really been that long?

Man, has it been over two weeks since I've posted?

Here's what I've been making (I'll warn you, it's not very exciting)

  • Homemade tomato soup with barley
  • White rice with various vegetables (sauteed or steamed)
  • Smoothies (rice milk, frozen fruit, bananas, supplements)
  • Lots of steamed asparagus
  • Ummm, a batch or two of plain pasta?
  • ....

Yep. This no-dairy, low-fat, vegetarian thing has sort of sapped my inspiration. But, I'm feeling freshly renewed to try it out. I just remembered that I have some vegan cookbooks (which is essentially what I'm doing), so I'm going to try those.

And this weekend, I'm going to make this:

  • Pasta with Sauteed Asparagus and Balsamic Reduction and Romano Cheese

('cause I think I can handle a little pecorino-romano)

No comments: