- Salmon Chowder -- with corn, potatoes, evap. milk (from allrecipes.com)
- Chicken with Rice (and Peas and Carrots) (The Best Light Recipe)
- Brussels Sprouts (The Healthy Kitchen)
- Baby Carrots with Lemon/Dill (The Healthy Kitchen)
- Roasted Cauliflower with soy-ginger sauce (Cook's Illustrated, December 2006)
- Corn Muffins (Barefoot Contessa)
I think this week's menu is pretty good. I don't like fish but the chowder was good, as far as I could tell. I used brown rice with the chicken - preboiled it. It ended up being like brown rice risotto, yum. I think all the veggies were good too... I want to make the roasted cauliflower for us.
Random thoughts/reminders: Thai Chicken Soup, chocolate loaf cake, apple crostata, get a Jewish cookbook, get a Japanese cookbook, rice pudding, turkey tetrazzini, look up bouliabase, slow cooker recipes.