- Chicken en Papillotte (with baby zucchini and tomatoes) (The Best Light Recipe)
- Turkey Roast (my own recipe)
- Green Beans (plain)
- Roasted Winter Vegetables (own recipe)
- Butternut Squash Soup (Barefoot Contessa)
- Whole Wheat Muffins (Laurel's Kitchen)
- Baked Apples and Cranberries (The Best Light Recipe)
Turkey didn't turn out well... too salty. I think it was brined beforehand. Chicken was okay, but a little bland. Apples were good.. I should make those for us. Muffins needed a little something extra... apple? Green beans were fine... boring.