- Italian Turkey Cutlets (allrecipes.com: turkey cutlets with fresh tomato sauce)
- Salmon-Pesto Whole Wheat Pasta (allrecipes)
- Wild Brown Rice Pilaf (modified from Cook's Illustrated)
- Peas and Napa Cabbage (modified from an allrecipes)
- Roasted Potatoes and Red Onions (my own recipe)
- Blueberry Muffins (Williams-Sonoma)
This week I got it right. Under budget for groceries, and I only had to cook for about an hour and a half. Apparently I got it all wrong last week... she did NOT like the red peppers (too much cumin?) nor the stir-fried veggies (probably too strong seasoning). I hope this week pleases, it's nice and simple and not too seasoned.